The Student Community from Lower Nursery to Std.-XII is divided into six Houses namely 'Abhimanyu, Arjuna, Dhruva, Ekalavya, Karna & Shravan'. Each house has a captain and a vice-captain and the faculty act as House Moderators / Wardens and look after the general progress of the house members in various areas. Since all activities are held on House-basis, House loyalty is the basement of all achievements. A regular record of students’ participation in intra and inter house activities is maintained and points are awarded to the respective House. The members of the Winning House are felicitated for their constant and continuous efforts.
• The Annual Inter-House Athletic and Sports Meet : Every year Inter-House Sports Meet is organised. Certificates of Merit, medals and trophies are awarded to the worthy participants. In addition to this, Annual Inter-House Tournaments are held in major games like Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Football, Kho-Kho, Badminton etc.
• Hobby Classes: Hobbies are a part of the curriculum for all the students of class LN to VIII. Hobby classes in Fine Art and Craft, Outdoor & Indoor games also Dance and Music are offered to the students of primary classes on working Saturdays of every month.
• Exhibitions and Demonstrations: The School encourages and inspires the students to make the best use of their interest, skill, time, energy and knowledge in making projects in Science, Social studies, Mathematics, Languages, Art & Craft and Games & Sports. An Inter disciplinary Exhibition cum Demonstration is held every year. Prizes and Awards are given away to the students for best display and demonstration of their exhibits.
• School Assembly: Morning Assembly of the school is conducted in an exclusive manner. It is a congregation of students and staff. Besides morning prayer, various other confidence building cum knowledge giving activities like News Reporting, Elocution, Story enactment, Poem Recitation, Conversation, Group - discussion and Open House Quiz are conducted regularly.
The school is quite alive to its responsibility of inculcating leadership qualities among the students. The students are trained to shoulder positions of responsibility. There are school appointments, house appointments, class appointments, etc.
he class monitors perform duties assigned to them by the class teachers. School prefects and House prefects work in the various school committees, hold periodical meetings and suggest the Principal about the welfare measures to be taken for the student Community, The Head Boy, the Head Girl, the Team and House Captains and the other prefects are appointed by the Principal amongst those who show qualities of leadership and command a great deal of respect from their fellow students, and form a very valuable part of the school community.
Other State & National Level Examinations And Contests
• The school organises various State, National and International level Examinations and Contests for the students from Primary to Senior Secondary level to give them a higher competitive aptitude and attitude. Some of them are stated below.
• National Science Cyber and Mathematics Olympiad.
• National Science Talent Search Examination.
• Young Learners English Test (YLE)
• All India Camel Colour Contest etc.